Friends of Dulverton School
Friends of Dulverton School or FODS (Reg. Charity No. 1077469) are a very friendly, active and supportive group of parents/guardians, who run various fundraising projects and organise numerous events throughout the school year. Our big three events are the Summer Fun Day, Inflatables Day and the Christmas Fair plus School Discos, Magic Shows, Circus Events, Easter Extravaganza's and much more!
Our main aim is to support and advance the education of pupils in the school by:
- Developing effective relationships between the staff, parents and others associated with the school
- Engaging in activities or providing facilities or equipment which support the school and advance the education of the pupils
In addition to our events there are other ways to fundraise including:
- Easyfundraising sign up and shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk at over 2000 companies and collect free donations from every purchase
- Amazon Smile - You can shop and raise money for the school at the same time and what is great is there is no additional charge to you the buyer! With Christmas coming and fundraising slow this year, please do select FODS as your chosen charity! Click the following link to start shopping today - https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/1077469-0
- Company Match - A simple way of increasing the amount of money we raise. Companies pledge to donate a sum relating to the amount their employee donates to/or raises for FODS. Please ask your employer/HR if they are willing to Company Match at FODS events
- Men Grooming (E&S Barbers) - Men Grooming will donate £1 for every haircut when you hand in a FODS slip. Slips can be torn from the sheet in the FODS folder by the office and also get sent home from time to time
- SE9 Studios - Eltham based photography studio - Special offer for families of Dulverton School. Book a kids photoshoot party and save 5% off the regular price plus £5 donated to the school. Please visit www.se9studios.com and mention FODS when booking
- Stikins (Name labels) - Each order placed quoting the school reference number 6229 will provide the school with 30% commission. If you use the link at the top of this FODS page (big purple box) to order your labels online. Make sure to enter the reference code at checkout!
The money raised is used for many things within the school. We are previously fundraised to build an outdoor multi-use games area (MUGA) donating £65,000, donated £10,000 to the Jubilee Building, provided an outdoor classroom plus, £3,000 towards required plumbing changes, plus Philosophy Day Workshops funding, a storage unit for Nursery and Reception, DJ and Photographer for the Leavers Disco, Science Workshops, as well as much more over the years.
How You Can Help
Every parent/guardian is a member of FODS. You can get involved by joining the committee, by volunteering at events, donating time, prizes or gifts, asking your employer to Company Match and most importantly supporting events by attending!
Please look out for our forthcoming events advertised through book bags, our notice board by the school gate, the school webpage, Parent Mail, posters and our Face book page www.facebook.com/friendsofdulverton.
- Heroes 1 1
- Fathers Day Parent Letter 4
- FODS Fathers Day Form 3 1
- FODS Fathers Day Poster 2
- Xmas Trail poster advert
- FODS xmas trail map
- Christmas Raffle poster
- Break the Rules Day October 2020 2
- Break the Rules Day 2020 2
- Break the Rules Day 2020
- FODS Tipsy Tea 2020
- FODS Smartie Challenge April 2020
- Feb HT Flyer Mount Mascal Stables
- Parentkind Quiz Night Poster 2020
- About FODS 2019
- Helpers Needed Christmas docx
You can contact us through any member of the FODS committee, leave us a message via the school office or email us at email@example.com or Facebook.
Dates for Your Diary
- FODS AGM - Friday 9th October 2020 1:30pm
- Break the Rules Day - 22nd October 2020
- Christmas Cards - December 2020
Regular FODS Committee Meetings are held on the 2nd Monday of each month at the New Eltham Social Club on Avery Hill Road. All parents/guardians are welcome so please join us and get involved in shaping and planning future events and activities. More hands make light work and we'd love to add in extra events throughout the year ... all ideas welcome!
Friends Of Dulverton School, Together Everyone Achieves More