Please ensure that all items of clothing are clearly marked with your child's name. Please also ensure that your child has a coat in cold, wet weather and a hat on sunny days
At Dulverton we believe that uniform is an important part of being a member of the school community. We are a school to be proud of and reflect this in the appearance of all pupils.
Our School Uniform is:
- Grey Trousers, grey skirt or pinafore (in the summer time, children may wear grey shorts or a blue/white gingham dress / culottes)
- White school polo shirt
- Navy, grey or white socks or tights
- Navy v-neck school sweatshirt or navy school cardigan
- Navy school fleece (optional)
- Navy school reversible jacket (optional)
- Plain black, closed toed shoes (no ankle boots)
Hair and Accessories
We recommend that pupils with longer than shoulder length hair should have it tied back. Please ensure that hair clips, bands and ties are plain, in school colours and not too large.
No jewellery should be worn except for small studs. Jewellery and head wear may only be worn for religious or medical reasons following discussion and agreement with the Head Teacher.
Our Uniform for PE is:
- House colour t-shirt (Avery - Blue, Penhill - Red, Willersley - Green, Hollyoak - Yellow)
- Royal Blue shorts
- navy tracksuit
- Trainers should be worn with PE kits on PE days (no plimsols). We recommend that Reception, Yr1 and Yr2 children have slip on or Velcro fastened trainers.
- For hygiene reasons, children must not wear tights on PE days.
- Studs must be removed or covered before coming into school.
Swimming Kit (Yr5)
On Swimming Days, Yr5 should bring with them a:
- One-piece swimming costume or swimming trunks (on the knee or above)
- Swimming hat
- Pair of Goggles
School Uniform Suppliers:
All Uniform items are available from Caseys Schoolwear in Blackfen. The contact details are:
Caseys School Uniform
246 Blackfen Road
0208 850 8645
Please click on the link to go to our suppliers website:
Please use the links below to view the price lists for nursery children, and the rest of the school: