New Nursery intake September 2024 Open Mornings
We are very much looking forward to welcoming prospective parents and carers to come and see our school Nursery. We will be holding visits for children born between 1st September 2020 and 31st August 2021.
From September 2024, we will be offering the following:
- morning sessions Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 12.00 pm (core 15 hours per week) 26 places per session
- extended hours Monday to Friday 12.00 pm to 3.00 pm available for those attending the morning sessions
Please contact the school via email at email@example.com to arrange a visit providing the date you would like to visit and the full name and contact details for the adult/s who will be visiting. Each visit will start at 10.00 am and last for approximately 30 minutes. They will be hosted by our Early Years Leader, Ms Brighton and our Nursery Teacher, Mrs Smith and include the following:
- A short tour of the school
- A visit to our Nursery in action!
- A visit to our Forest School area (weather permitting!) so please wear footwear appropriate to walking on grass.
We ask visitors to keep a maximum of two adults per family and we encourage you to bring your child/ren who will be starting Nursery in September 2024. Parking is available in the roads surrounding the school but please be aware that there are parking restrictions.
Dates for visits are:
Tuesday 16th January at 10.00 am
Tuesday 23rd January at 10.00 am
Tuesday 30th January at 10.00 am
Tuesday 6th February at 10.00 am
Tuesday 20th February at 10.00 am
There will be limited spaces for each day, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
If you are unable to visit, please see our website for a virtual tour.
How to apply:
- You can apply online from Tuesday 16th January 2024 using the following link: https://www.eadmissions.org.uk/
- The closing date is Wednesday 6th April 2024
- Offers of places to on-time applicants will be made on Monday 13th May 2024
- Offers to paper applicants will be made by letter, posted on the national offer day by first class mail.